Debunking Common PIE Misperceptions to Enhance Your PIE Strategy and Tactics
Webinar recorded on March 23, 2022
To download a copy of the webinar slides, please complete this request form.
Join us to review new insights and learn how to improve your approach to PIE. Despite FDA guidance around pre-approval information exchange (PIE) for investigational products, misperceptions and ambiguity still exist. So, what are these misperceptions, and how can you overcome them? This webinar will provide the latest payer and manufacturer data to improve your pre-approval communications and help clarify common misperceptions.
In this session, our expert panel will:
- Provide research on the evolving pre-approval information needs of payers for product evaluation
- Resolve ambiguity and misperceptions regarding the FDA manufacturer guidance on PIE
- Discuss current strategies and tactics being used by manufacturers and payers to share and evaluate pre-approval information
- Lisa Cashman, PharmD, Chair, AMCP Format Committee
- Adam Colborn, JD, Senior Manager, Policy and Government Relations, AMCP
- Charles Dragovich, Senior Director of Market Access and Business Development, Xcenda