AMCP and its Corporate Members work together to advance managed care pharmacy and health care overall.
AMCP Corporate Membership is the optimal gateway to engagement with AMCP and its membership. Corporate membership benefits your company year-round and at AMCP live meetings in numerous ways.
Besides demonstrating your organization’s commitment to healthcare, corporate membership also gives you access to top leaders and influencers in managed care pharmacy. AMCP recognizes and thanks its Corporate Members in numerous ways via print and web media and in-person events, giving you the visibility you desire along with excellent benefits, including some that extend directly to your employees.
Corporate membership is also cost-effective. When you take advantage of the numerous benefits and opportunities offered, it pays for itself! There are three (3) available levels of AMCP Corporate Membership:
Corporate Membership Options
This level of Corporate Membership is the core of our Corporate Member program and includes over $20,000 in benefits and savings for your company.
- Four Individual membership slots
- Complimentary registrations at live meetings
- Discounts on exhibit booths, live theaters, and mailing lists
- First year free ad in journal
- Public recognition on AMCP website
Take a step toward greater engagement and visibility. The prestigious Plus level offers more than $40,000 in benefits including prominent logo recognition in listings such as the AMCP corporate roster, on-site meeting signage and more.
- All benefits of base membership
- Additional individual membership
- Hosting of an AMCP Science & Innovation webinar
- Complimentary online course enrollments
- Mailing list for one live meeting
Be a premier player in our profession at this elite top level which provides more than $75,000 in benefits.
- All base and Plus level benefits with individual membership slots increased to 6
- Co-sponsorship of an AMCP Partnership Forum that includes one individual participant and one observer in attendance.
- Complimentary registration to AMCP’s Corporate Training Program
- Additional recognition of Platinum status via the AMCP website and signage throughout the year.