As an AMCP member, you join more than 8,000 managed care pharmacists, physicians, nurses, student pharmacists and other professionals in managed care pharmacy who are making sure patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford.
What You Get With Membership
Grow Your Network
AMCP recognizes the importance of networking throughout the year, so we offer a variety of meaningful ways for you to interact with colleagues through virtual, local, and national events.
- Expand your network by attending AMCP national meetings.
- Join forces with professionals in your area via AMCP’s local affiliates.
- Gain access to like-minded colleagues and peers to increase your network and build partnerships.
- Connect with others who care about issues that matter to you via AMCP social channels: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Join the conversation on AMCP Collaborate, an exclusive online members-only community.
Stay on the Leading Edge
In today’s fast-changing health care environment, AMCP provides the tools and information you need to understand how the issues impact you and the patients you serve.
AMCP Advocates for You
As an AMCP member, you can count on AMCP to represent your professional interests when and where it matters the most. Through member involvement and ongoing efforts by AMCP’s staff, you can be assured that your voice is heard by those who make policy decisions about managed care pharmacy both on the federal and state level.
- Participate in grassroots advocacy on managed care pharmacy issues at the state and national level.
- Become a leader through AMCP’s State Advocacy Leaders program.
- Keep informed via our Policy Resource Center and monthly Legislative & Regulatory update.
- Access materials that help you understand and explain the issues.
- Take on key challenges and opportunities with diverse stakeholders in AMCP’s partnership forums
Expand Your Knowledge
AMCP is dedicated to bringing members information on the hottest topics facing managed care pharmacy. As a member, you have access to numerous exclusive, free, and discounted continuing education opportunities at your fingertips.
- Learn the latest in managed care at the annual spring meeting and AMCP Nexus each fall.
- Watch live webinars or view our archived webinars on today’s hottest topics.
- Build your skills and earn CE with online training courses on AMCP Learn.
- Continue your education via an advanced degree program with several leading universities — discounted for AMCP members!
Develop Your Leadership Skills
Whether you’re a student pharmacist looking for an internship, a post-graduate seeking further training through a residency, or a seasoned managed care professional exploring new opportunities, AMCP helps you grow in your career every step of the way.
- Become more involved with AMCP and the AMCP foundation through volunteer opportunities.
- Help shape the future of AMCP by serving on an AMCP committee.
- Connect with prospective employers with the AMCP Career Center.
- Explore resources for students and student chapter activities in the Student Pharmacist Center.