Student Pharmacist Chapters
AMCP Student Pharmacist chapters are comprised of ten or more AMCP members at a school of pharmacy. Student Pharmacist chapters further the purposes of AMCP through educational and community service, provide opportunities for professional growth, and promote managed care pharmacy within their schools.
Student Chapter Operations and Tools
- Chapter Operations Manual
- Chapter Activation Kit
- Student Chapter Brand Guidelines
- Chapter Officer Submission Form
- The Student Chapter E-Board Toolboxes
Growing your Chapter
- Chapter Growth Challenge
- Chapter Collaboration Program
- Social Media Best Practices
- Social Media and Other Templates
Chapter Leadership Academy
Questions? Contact the Student Development team.