AMCP Champion Program
February is AMCP Champion Month!
Connection in your professional society is an imperative — especially now.
Who better to share the value of their AMCP membership with prospective new members than you?
Champion noun cham·pi·on
An AMCP member who actively promotes how their membership in the organization has positively impacted their career and the populations they serve. Helps strengthen managed care pharmacy by inviting their colleagues to join AMCP.
Recruiting is Easy!
- Use the AMCP Champion social media kit for images and messages to post to your accounts.
- Tell new members to list your name on the online signup page.
- CHAMPION (1–3 Member Referrals): An AMCP Champion pin
- BRONZE (4–7 Member Referrals): Above, plus a $5 Starbucks gift card
- SILVER (8–14 Member Referrals): Above, plus an AMCP Champion winter scarf
- GOLD (15–24 Member Referrals): Above, plus an AMCP Champion polo
- PLATINUM (25+ Member Referrals): Above, plus an AMCP Champion fleece jacket
All levels are recognized on the AMCP website and at AMCP meetings.
Who Are Current Champions?
Visit the Hall of Fame and find out!
The Fine Print
You must be an AMCP Active, Associate, or Resident/Fellow/Graduate member in good standing to participate in the program.
All referrals of Active, Associate, and Resident/Fellow/Graduate members count toward the level of achievement.
To receive credit, just ask the new member to add your name to the "referred by" section of the membership application.
There’s no deadline or expiration. Referrals are continually tallied and accumulate from year to year.