By partnering with AMCP, your organization will be uniquely poised to shape the future of managed care pharmacy.
Network with and become a thought leader for AMCP’s 8,000+ member base of managed care professionals, while using AMCP’s resource center to stay current with industry issues and better understand your audiences.
Education and Awareness
Access key messaging, stay current with industry issues, and connect with AMCP’s diverse ecosystem of managed care professionals.
Better understand your organization’s audience’s goals, needs, and preferences through AMCP’s array of market research opportunities.
Meetings & Networking
Exhibit, sponsor, and host sessions for over 4,000 attendees at AMCP’s Annual Meeting and Nexus.
Education and Awareness
AMCP’s diverse member base consists of almost 8,000 pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals that touch the lives of more than 300 million people across the world. Partnering with AMCP provides your organization with multiple ways of connecting with these health care leaders, specific messaging recommendations around pipeline products and disease states, and avenues to understand stakeholder views through a number of AMCP platforms.
- Increase awareness and visibility of key industry issues by presenting to managed care professionals with a sponsored webinar.
- Advertise in JMCP — our monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of managed care pharmacy, reaching 25,000 industry leaders.
- Access to AMCP’s training products and disease state resources. Interested in sponsoring a disease state page? Email View Email Address.
Understanding your audience’s goals, needs, and preferences is key to determining the viability of a new service, product, or research initiative. By partnering with AMCP, your organization can efficiently and effectively plan market research to gain clinical and payer guidance on specific topics. Your partnership will also provide AMCP with strategic information regarding pipeline and member needs, ensuring that steps can be taken to improve the state of managed care pharmacy.
- Work with AMCP to plan, develop, and launch a Market Insights study.
- Gain unique insights from multi-company disease state research.
- Get support from AMCP for unbranded research initiatives.
- Take advantage of AMCP’s on-call survey panel of available panels and managed care professionals, in order to get a deeper understanding of your market and the payer community.
Meetings and Networking
Reach the largest assembly of pharmacy and health care professionals dedicated specifically to issues regarding managed care pharmacy by taking advantage of various opportunities at AMCP’s Annual Meeting and Nexus conference. From speaking and exhibiting opportunities to open dialogue and collaboration on key issues with our member base, partnering with AMCP will ensure that your organization’s voice is heard.
- Shape the future of managed care pharmacy by presenting at AMCP Nexus and the AMCP Annual Meeting.
- Reach influential decision makers, form beneficial partnerships, and close deals by exhibiting with AMCP.
- Lead a partner session where your organization and AMCP work together to develop session topics, invite speakers, and create conversation around how we might address important industry issues.
Help drive managed care pharmacy forward and position your organization as an industry thought leader by taking advantage of AMCP’s wide range of networking and leadership opportunities. From speaking and exhibiting opportunities at marquee industry conferences, to open dialogue and collaboration on key issues with our member base, partnering with AMCP will ensure that your organization’s voice is heard.
- Sponsor with AMCP and reach influential decision makers, form beneficial partnerships, and close deals.
- Take on key challenges and opportunities with diverse stakeholders in AMCP’s Partnership Forums.
- Become a trusted source of industry knowledge by participating in AMCP’s podcast series. Interested in sponsoring/hosting a podcast? Email View Email Address.