Careers at AMCP
AMCP is the professional association leading the way to help patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford. AMCP’s diverse membership of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and professionals in life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies leverage their specialized expertise in clinical evidence and economics to optimize medication benefit design and population health management and help patients access cost-effective and safe medications and other drug therapies. AMCP members improve the lives of nearly 300 million Americans served by private and public health plans, pharmacy benefit management firms, and emerging care models.
Our office is located in Old Town Alexandria, VA.
Current Open Positions
We believe in our staff. Investing in our employees and their professional development enables them to make significant contributions to AMCP. Our values embody the character and culture of our staff – they guide our decision making, interactions, and how we serve our members. We are committed to CHARTing the course to a culture of Collaboration, High performance, Accountability, Respect and Trust.
In addition to market competitive salaries, AMCPs offers a lucrative benefit package that was designed with staff in mind.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Flex Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, plus these differentiating features:
- Generous allotment of PTO
- Paid holidays that include winter break days between Christmas and New Year’s
- 401(k) plan with additional annual discretionary contributions. Employees can begin deferring—pre‐tax or post‐tax—after 2 months, and AMCP matches 100% of the first 5% deferred. subject to a vesting schedule. The plan also offers a conditional 3% discretionary non‐elective annual contribution as well
- Health Savings Account option with $1000 annual contribution for employee only and $2000 annual contribution for family
- An organization that cares about office culture. Employees are actively involved in a Culture Club, People Squad, and technology related Super Users Group
- American Society of Association Executive’s (ASAE) membership
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning portal
- Employer-paid parking
AMCP is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.