Careers at AMCP
AMCP is the professional association leading the way to help patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford. AMCP’s diverse membership of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and professionals in life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies leverage their specialized expertise in clinical evidence and economics to optimize medication benefit design, population health management and help patients access cost-effective and safe medications and other drug therapies. AMCP members improve the lives of nearly 300 million Americans served by private and public health plans, pharmacy benefit management firms, and emerging care models.
Our office is conveniently located in Old Town Alexandria, VA.
Current Open Positions
Visit our ADP Career Center for a list of current openings.
We believe in investing in our employees. Providing ongoing professional development enables staff to make significant contributions to AMCP. Our values embody the character and culture of our staff – this guides our decision making, how we serve and interact with our members. We are committed to CHARTing the course to a culture of Collaboration, High Performance, Accountability, Respect and Trust.
AMCP offers market competitive salaries and benefits.
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Flex Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, plus these differentiating features:
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays that include winter break days between Christmas and New Year’s
- 401(k) plan with additional annual discretionary contributions. Employees can begin deferring—pre‐tax or post‐tax—after 2 months, and AMCP matches 100% of the first 5% deferred. (subject to a vesting schedule). The plan also offers a conditional 3% discretionary non‐elective annual contribution.
- Health Savings Account option with $1000 annual employer contribution for employee only and $2000 annual contribution for family
- An organization that cares about office culture. Employees are actively involved in a Culture Club and People Squad.
- American Society of Association Executive’s (ASAE) membership
- Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employer-paid parking
AMCP is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.