Partnership Forum Opportunities
Collaborate. Network. Optimize.
Live and interactive, AMCP Partnership Forums convene key decision-makers in managed care, integrated care networks, the pharmaceutical industry, and other vital sectors to discuss and collaborate on tactics and strategies to drive efficiencies and outcomes.
AMCP Partnership Forum action items include:
- Taking a proactive, collaborative approach to solving important issues and challenges.
- Gaining consensus on challenges or opportunities to remove barriers to improve patient care and optimize value for all stakeholders.
- Representing opportunities for payers, manufacturers, and other stakeholders to work together on common goals and interests and create actionable results.
- Experiencing high visibility among industry stakeholders and policymakers.
Upcoming Partnership Forums:
Partnership Forum — Health Technology Assessment and Value Frameworks to Inform Coverage Reimbursement
In the transition from paying for the volume of health care to paying for value, health technology assessment (HTA) and value framework tools can serve as a resource for determining value of pharmaceuticals and other health interventions. Publicly available frameworks can provide valuable insights for health plans and PBMs as they evaluate appropriate use, coverage, and reimbursement for treatments. However, these tools must be based on sound methods using good scientific evidence and economic models, consider the totality of the evidence, incorporate the views of patients, and align value across stakeholders.
This Partnership Forum will:
- Identify opportunities to improve how value assessments are developed and applied to formulary decision-making
- Provide strategies and guidance on best practices to equip managed care pharmacists and other professionals when applying these tools to assess value and optimize patient care.
August 30 - 31, 2022| Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
Sponsor a Partnership Forum
Position your company as a leader in championing value and access in pursuit of innovative strategies to connect patients with the medication they need at a cost they can afford. Sponsorship of a partnership forum empowers your company to drive conversations that will establish the vision for a new era in health care.
In addition to this benefit, working with AMCP exposes you to our:
- Growing membership base of 7,000.
- Members who influence the health care coverage of the nearly 300 million served by private/public health plans, PBMs, and emerging care models.
- Members who work for 22 of the top 25 health plans in the U.S.
Contact View Email Address to discuss sponsorships.