California AMCP provides an avenue for members within California to network, share information and stay current with activities that progress managed care pharmacy. The California AMCP Affiliate seeks to serve the AMCP membership in the state of California in three primary areas; networking, education, and advocacy.
- President: Jonathan Toft, MBA, PharmD
- Secretary: Sami Nasrawi, PharmD
- Treasurer: Jignesh Patel, PharmD
- Northern California Delegate: Jeana Lingenfelter, PharmD, MBA
- Southern California Delegate: Zachary Contreras, PharmD
- Communications Co-Chairs: Cornelia Lin, PharmD, RPh; Rochelle Yang, PharmD
- Day of Education Lead: Kimberly Moore, PharmD
- Education/Planning Chair: Hiva Pourarsalan, PharmD
- Sponsorships & Engagement Chair: Charlie Dragovich, BS Pharm
- Student Affairs Chair: Hyesoo Chae, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
There are no additional charges to be a California AMCP member, however, you must be a current AMCP member for affiliate membership.
Events & Activities
California AMCP Happy Hour Social Event - San Diego
Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024
New English Brewing
11545 Sorrento Valley Rd #305
San Diego, CA 92121
Join California AMCP and Impact Education at this CE Dinner Program in Orange County
"Applying Regional Health Plan Best Practices in the Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis"
Thursday, Mar. 7, 2024
633 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
IMPORTANT: While at capacity, a waitlist is available that will prioritize managed care attendees. Please register to be added to this waitlist, and we will do our best to accommodate as many guests as we can.
See flyer for details and registration link.
California AMCP Meeting at AMCP 2024 | New Orleans, LA
Tuesday, April 16, 6-7pm CT
Earnest Morial Convention Center Room R1
California AMCP Mentoring Program
The California AMCP mentorship program is administered by the California AMCP Board of Directors. The program provides guidance to student pharmacists and those enrolled in post-graduate training programs on career development, collaboration with other professionals, and personal growth. Mentors assist in the following ways:
- Facilitate learning about the profession.
- Discuss how to effectively engage with other professionals.
- Offer advice on leadership and personal development.
- Promote awareness of career pathway interests.
- Provide career guidance on extracurricular opportunities such as internships.
For any questions, please contact us at the email address below.
Follow California AMCP
Feel free to contact us at View Email Address.
Join Our List
Affiliate information is automatically sent to an AMCP member who resides in an affiliate state or region. If you are a current AMCP member who lives outside an area covered by an affiliate or a member who wants to be added to another affiliate roster, please log in to the AMCP member portal, go to “My Profile,” and scroll down to see affiliate membership to change/add affiliates. Affiliate lists are only open to AMCP members.