AMCP Affiliate Program
The AMCP Affiliate Program provides a mechanism for groups of AMCP members to form local, state, or regional organizations that will focus on grassroots efforts in support of managed care pharmacy and serve as a local educational resource for members, student pharmacists and schools or colleges of pharmacy. In addition, AMCP affiliates provide a much needed forum for networking and outreach to local pharmacists and other health care professionals.
Affiliate membership is a member benefit. AMCP members are automatically assigned to their appropriate Affiliate region when there is one present and no additional dues are required.
Affiliates are entirely member run and there are numerous opportunities to volunteer. Visit you local affiliate to learn more about their activities and how you can get involved.
- Georgia AMCP
- Great Plains AMCP - covering the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Midwest AMCP - covering the states of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and Missouri
- Northeast Region AMCP - covering the states of Connecticut, Main, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Northwest Region AMCP - covering the states of Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
- Ohio-Kentucky AMCP
- Southwest Region AMCP - covering the states of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma
- Utah AMCP
For more information about the AMCP Affiliate Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.