AMCP Affiliate Program
The AMCP Affiliate Program provides a mechanism for groups of AMCP members to form local, state, or regional organizations that will focus on grassroots efforts in support of managed care pharmacy and serve as a local educational resource for members, student pharmacists and schools or colleges of pharmacy. In addition, AMCP affiliates provide a much-needed forum for networking and outreach to local pharmacists and other health care professionals.
Affiliate membership is a member benefit. AMCP members are automatically assigned to their appropriate Affiliate region when there is one present and no additional dues are required.
Affiliates are entirely member-run and there are numerous opportunities to volunteer. Visit your local affiliate to learn more about their activities and how you can get involved.
California AMCP — covers the state of California.
- Carolinas AMCP - covering the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Florida AMCP - covers the state of Florida.
- Georgia AMCP - covers the state of Georgia.
- Great Plains AMCP - covering the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Midwest AMCP - covering the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
- Northeast Region AMCP - covering the states of Connecticut, Main, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- Northwest Region AMCP - covering the states of Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
- Ohio-Kentucky AMCP - covering the states of Ohio and Kentucky.
- Southwest Region AMCP - covering the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Tennessee-Alabama AMCP — covering the states of Tennessee and Alabama.
- Utah AMCP — covers the state of Utah.
For more information about the AMCP Affiliate Program, contact View Email Address.