Student Pharmacist Committee
To ensure Academy awareness of issues, policies, programs and services that impact student pharmacists as well as provide oversight and guidance to the AMCP Student Chapter program.
- Oversees the Academy’s programs, products and services for student pharmacists.
- Provides guidance on the operations of AMCP Student Pharmacists Chapters.
- Completes tasks that focus on student pharmacists issues as assigned by the President-elect that forwards the AMCP Strategic Plan.
- Those who have experience and/or interest in the development of student educational programming
- Student pharmacist AMCP membership
Student Pharmacist Committee Roster (available only to AMCP members)
For more information, contact the AMCP Staff Liaison: Zain Madhani