The Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) system: Outcomes and Patient Engagement from Real World Data Analytics and Clinical Practice
Science & Innovation Webinar
Webinar Recorded on Nov. 17, 2020
Sponsored by Dexcom
Advances in the Dexcom G6 technology are an important CGM differentiator that allows for improved safety, glycemic management and telehealth opportunities for persons 2 years and older through the use of real-time CGM data with features such as a predictive Urgent Low Soon alert, customizable high/low glycemic threshold alerts, remote monitoring and the CLARITY diabetes management application.
Join expert faculty as they discuss:
- Dexcom CGM features that are available to patients and providers
- How Dexcom CGM can help to optimize diabetes management without increasing cognitive burden
- Utilization of different Dexcom CGM features in real-world data
- The relationship between patient engagement and time in optimal glycemic range (TIR), hypoglycemia, and glycemic variability
- Does the use of Dexcom CGM features lead to improved patient outcomes?
- Telehealth opportunities with Dexcom CGM and CLARITY application to provide cloud based reporting and relevant insights into users' retrospective glucose values, patterns, and trends over time.
Mark Derdzinski, PhD
Senior Data Scientist
Dhiren K. Patel, PharmD, CDE, BC-ADM, BCACP
Adjunct Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
VA Boston Healthcare System
This webinar is sponsored, developed and presented by the sponsor. The content of this Science & Innovation Webinar and opinions expressed by the presenters are those of the sponsor or presenters and not of AMCP.