Schools of Pharmacy Relations Committee
To raise faculty and student awareness of both AMCP and managed care pharmacy consistent with the mission of the Academy.
- Provides guidance and expertise on the importance of managed care pharmacy to schools and colleges of pharmacy.
- Oversees the AMCP Diplomat program.
- Completes tasks as assigned by the President-elect that forwards the AMCP Strategic Plan.
- Experience and/or interest in raising the awareness of managed care pharmacy principles at the nation’s schools and colleges of pharmacy.
- AMCP Active and Associate Members
- Understanding of pharmacy school and student pharmacist issues.
Schools of Pharmacy Relations Committee Roster (available only to AMCP members)
For more information, contact the AMCP Staff Liaison: Zain Madhani.