Legislative and Regulatory Action Committee
To assist AMCP staff in the development and implementation of effective federal and state advocacy strategies that promote AMCP’s priority policy issues.
- All AMCP members may serve on this committee. Student Pharmacist and Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Members serve in a non-voting capacity.
- Experience working with volunteers and participating in political advocacy programs.
- Knowledge of state and/or federal legislative and regulatory processes.
- Must be willing to serve a one-year term with eligibility to serve up to three years.
- Frequent contact with state legislators, regulators, and legislative and regulatory staff
- Advocates AMCP positions before legislatures and regulators when possible
- Provide monthly reports to AMCP staff regarding state legislative and regulatory information
Legislative and Regulatory Action Committee Roster (available only to AMCP members)
For more information, contact the AMCP Staff Liaison: Jennifer Mathieu