JMCP Editorial Advisory Board
To advise and assist the Editors and staff in the solicitation and development of JMCP content.
- Active and Associate Members of AMCP may serve on the committee. Curriculum vitae must be submitted with applications.
- Experience as an Editor, reviewer or author of peer-reviewed materials
- Experience as a JMCP reviewer with a minimum of two high-quality reviews
- Experience and/or interest in managed care pharmacy
- Willing to serve a three-year term.
- Review at least two manuscripts per year
- Solicit articles from contacts in the managed care field or other sources
JMCP Editorial Advisory Board (available to AMCP members only)
See also The Role of the AMCP Committee Member
For more information, contact the JMCP Editor-in-Chief: Laura Happe