JMCP Editorial Advisory Board
To advise and assist the Editors and staff in the solicitation and development of JMCP content.
- Active and Associate Members of AMCP may serve on the committee. Curriculum vitae must be submitted with applications.
- Experience as an Editor, reviewer or author of peer-reviewed materials
- Experience as a JMCP reviewer with a minimum of two high-quality reviews
- Experience and/or interest in managed care pharmacy
- Willing to serve a three-year term.
- Review at least two manuscripts per year
- Solicit articles from contacts in the managed care field or other sources
JMCP Editorial Advisory Board (available to AMCP members only)
For more information, contact the JMCP Editor-in-Chief: Laura Happe