Alzheimer's Disease and the Impact of Early Intervention
New Alzheimer's disease (AD) diagnostic tools and therapeutic solutions are evolving the management of AD, changing the patient journey towards earlier identification and treatment initiation.1-3 These changes to disease management are critical to AD care and are expected to provide substantial clinical, familial, societal, and financial benefits.1-5
During this program, we will overview AD, discuss key considerations during the patient journey, and examine the potential impact of early intervention on the financial burden associated with AD.
- Provide an overview of Alzheimer's disease (AD).
- Discuss key considerations throughout the AD patient journey.
- Examine the potential impact of early intervention on the financial burden associated with AD.
Joe DeMattei, PharmD, MBA
Associate Director, Health Economics & Outcome Research and Real World Evidence
This webinar is sponsored, developed, and presented by the sponsor. The content of this Science & Innovation Webinar and opinions expressed by the presenter are those of the sponsor or presenter and not of AMCP.
Registration is free for Members and Non-Members
For individuals from the press/media who are interested in attending, please email View Email Address.
- Podhorna J et al. Adv Ther. 2020;37:883-893.
- Alzheimer’s Disease International. Accessed April 28, 2022. https://www.alz.co.uk/research/WorldAlzheimerReport2011.pdf.
- Alzheimer’s Disease International. Accessed September 27, 2022. https://www.alzint.org/u/World-Alzheimer-Report-2022.pdf.
- Barnett JH et al. BMC Neurol. 2014;14:101.
- Woods B et al. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2019;34(1):114-121.