November is AMCP Champion Month
Compete in AMCP’s member referral month.
Refer a new member during AMCP Champion Month and receive an AMCP popsocket for your mobile device. The individual who refers the most members during AMCP Champion Month receives a free registration to AMCP 2020. In addition to these special incentives during AMCP Champion Month, enjoy these rewards all year round:
• Champion – An AMCP Champion pin
• Bronze – Above, plus a $5 Starbucks gift card
• Silver – Above, plus an AMCP Champion winter scarf
• Gold – Above, plus an AMCP Champion polo
• Platinum – Above, plus an AMCP Champion fleece jacket
All levels are recognized on the AMCP website — amcp.org/hall-of-fame — and at AMCP meetings.
Recruiting your colleagues is easy.
Check out these tools to help you and learn more: www.amcp.org/champion
Rules for competing in AMCP’s member referral month.
• AMCP members in the Active, Associate, Resident/Fellow/Graduates (RFG) member categories qualify to participate in the AMCP Champion Program and Month.
• Referrals of Active, Associate and RFG members count toward Champion credit. Details on AMCP member categories are:
» Active members are pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and physician assistants.
» Associate members are health care and related professionals who support the mission and objectives of AMCP but do not hold license as a pharmacist, physician, nurse, or physician assistant.
» Resident/Fellow/Graduate members are enrolled full-time in a graduate or postgraduate school program recognized by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) or practicing full-time in a residency or fellowship related to pharmacy or managed care pharmacy.
• While student pharmacists are not eligible to participate, we recognize their important participation as student pharmacist members and encourage their participation in AMCP awareness and growth efforts within their respective student chapter activities.
• Champion Month embraces referrals and credits earned between Oct. 29–Nov. 30.
Earn credit for AMCP’s Champion Program by inviting a colleague to join AMCP.
Recruiting is easy. Check out these tools:
• A toolkit, including an email template to help you earn credits at www.amcp.org/champion-toolkit (member login required).
• Your colleagues will be able to join by visiting AMCP’s Become a Member page at www.amcp.org/become-member
• Be sure to have the new member list your name in the “referred by” section during the join process to ensure you receive credit.