To recommend recruitment and retention strategies consistent with the mission of AMCP in order to maintain a viable and growing membership.
- All AMCP members may apply.
- Experience and/or interest in membership marketing and promotion, recruitment and retention activities.
- Members serve a one-year term with eligibility to serve up to three years.
- Place new member welcome calls (on average, three phone calls per committee member per month).
- Recruit new members and help retain existing members via phone and email contact.
- Serve as host at AMCP national meetings at the new member reception and at the AMCP Membership Booth.
Membership Committee Roster (available to AMCP members only)
For more information, contact the AMCP Staff Liaison: Betty Whitaker