Help Support Foundation’s Health & Wellness Programs Through Partnerships
The AMCP Foundation has grown its wellness events over the past few years to the point where Sunrise Yoga, Sleep-In for Wellness, 5K for the Future and the Health & Wellness Lounge are among the most popular events at AMCP annual conferences.
The AMCP Foundation Means Well(ness) is committed to helping attendees on their person health journey through physical activity. Companies such as Alkermes, Amgen and Johnson & Johnson have recognized the importance of staying healthy on the road, and have supported the 5K and Yoga over the years. Planning is underway for Nexus 2019, and we invite funding partners to associate their brands with health and wellness. Entry level co-sponsorships are available for Sunrise Yoga and the Health & Wellness Lounge. Sponsor benefits include:
- Company name (and logo where appropriate) in promotion of the event, including Foundation website and AMCP Meetings website
- Company name and/or logo in all promotion, including Foundation newsletter, Foundation website, AMCP Nexus registration site, attendee newsletter and other applicable outlets
- Company name and logo on event and entrance signage
- Acknowledgment in the Final Program, on the mobile App and Nexus 2019 website, and on all sponsorship signage
- Explore cross-promotional opportunities with company sponsored giveaways.
Sponsor recognition can be customized! Contact Ebony Clay for details and explore additional 2019-2020 sponsorship opportunities available at Nexus 2019 and Annual Meeting 2020.