Format for Formulary Submissions
The Role of the AMCP Format:
The evidence requirements contained herein are intended for use by manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, biologics and vaccines who are responding to an unsolicited request from a healthcare system to support reimbursement and/or formulary placement consideration of a new product, new indication, or new formulation of an existing product. The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) and the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Foundation gratefully acknowledge the contributions of many individuals who have devoted substantial time, expertise and commitment in the preparation of the 6th revision the AMCP Format for Formulary Submissions.
- AMCP's Format for Formulary Submission, Version 4.0 (April 2016)
- AMCP's Format for Formulary Submission, Version 4.0 - Appendices A & B - Word Format
- Format for Formulary Submission - Version 4.0 Release Presentation - April 21, 2016
- AMCP Webinar from May 4, 2016: AMCP Format for Formulary Submissions, Version 4.0: A Guided Tour of Key Changes and Enhancements
- Previous Versions to AMCP's Format for Formulary Submission