Call for Moderators
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is seeking AMCP members to moderate continuing pharmacy education (CPE) sessions during the AMCP Annual Meeting 2019. Your participation is extremely important to the success of the meeting.
Volunteers interested in moderating a session must be:
- A current AMCP member
- Pre-registered for the meeting
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large audience
- Make housekeeping announcements at the beginning and end of the session
- Introduce faculty
- Keep the session on track with scheduled start and end times
- Prepare a few questions in advance of the session to facilitate the Q&A period
- Ensure that no product endorsements occur at any time during the session
Moderators will be provided with a script in advance of the meeting.
How Do I Volunteer to Be a Moderator?
If you are planning to attend the AMCP Annual Meeting 2019 and are interested in volunteering as a moderator, please:
Click here to complete the online application by February 7, 2019.
- Chose up to 3 sessions that you would be willing to moderate.
Note: Moderators DO NOT receive complimentary registration to the meeting.