The Path to HCV Elimination: Always Forward
An overview of the impact and burden of Hepatitis C virus in the US, treatment landscape, elimination progress, access restrictions and the health economics of curative treatment.
This program will review:
- Disease state pathophysiology, burden, and impact of Hepatitis C in the US
- The WHO HCV elimination targets and the progress to date
- The current treatment landscape and the most recent AASLD/IDSA guideline recommendations for the treatment of HCV
- The current access of HCV treatments and the health economics of curative treatment
At the end of the program, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the pathophysiology and organ systems affected by Hepatitis C
- Recognize the burden and unmet medical needs for patients with HCV
- Discuss the current treatment guidelines for management of patients with HCV
- Understand the current access of HCV treatments and the health economics of curative treatment
- Nancy Reau, MD
Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
Section Chief of Hepatology & Associate Director of Organ Transplantation
Rush University Medical Center
- Avani Joshi, BPharm., PhD
Director, Medical Payer Strategy
US Medical Affairs, Abbvie
This webinar is sponsored, developed, and presented by the sponsor. The content of this Science & Innovation Webinar and opinions expressed by the presenters are those of the sponsor or presenters and not of AMCP.
For individuals from the media/press who are interested in attending, please email email@example.com.