BBCIC News & Events
Below are links describing the science behind data consortiums, and why the BBCIC is engaging data consortium, managed care specialty drug experts, researchers and industry in the BBCIC.
- BBCIC Announces New Consortium Members Apobiologix and Sandoz
- BBCIC October 27 Press Event
- Pink Sheet: Sentinel For Biosimilars? Biologics Post-Market Monitoring Is Focus Of New Consortium
Presentations and Background Papers
- BBCIC presents a public statement at the February 9 FDA Arthritis Advisory Committee
- JMCP Biosimilar Task Force Report: Utilizing Data Consortia to Monitor Safety and Effectiveness of Biosimilars and Their Innovator Products
- Defining Biosimilars and Their Effect on Healthcare: Anticipated Complications, Possible Solutions, and the Need for Pharmacovigilance presentation by Steve Miller, MD.
- Biosimilar Collective Intelligence System: Utilizing Data Consortiums to Prove Safety and Effectiveness of Biosimilars presentation by Jeffrey Brown, PhD.
- The EDM Forum Approach to Overcome Traditional Barriers in Using Electronic Data Sources for CER and QI presentation by Gurvaneet Randhawa, MD, MPH.
- Data Consortiums: Answering Tomorrow's Questions Today presentation by Diana Brixner, PhD
- Development and Management of a Distributed Research Network for Evaluating Real-World Outcomes for Originator Biologics and Biosimilars
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Mapping for Database Research in Originator Biologics and Biosimilars
- Descriptive analysis of the use of long- and intermediate-acting insulin, and key safety outcomes in adults with diabetes mellitus
- Evaluating Biologics and their Biosimilars Using a Distributed Research Network to Demonstrate Real-World Outcomes
- Differentiation of adults with type 1 versus type 2 diabetes in administrative claims analysis: experience from the Biologics and Biosimilars Collective Intelligence Consortium
- Sentinel Initiative 2015 Public Workshop
- AMCP's March 10, 2014 Webinar titled, Biosimilars Surveillance: Applying the Science of Proven Data Consortium Models.