The Southwest Affiliate of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (Southwest-AMCP) will provide:
- An organized approach to providing services to all managed care pharmacists and professionals in the state
- Opportunities for education, networking and advocacy for managed care pharmacists and professionals in the state
- Avenues in which strategic projects important to its members can be considered; and Services and program at a local level.
States that are included in the new Southwest Affiliate of AMCP include Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
Southwest-AMCP Founders - Charter Members
Michael Arizpe, Robert Atkins, Don Bishop, Fred Brinkley, Kim Caldwell, John Chaddick, Tracy Copeland, Paul Godley, Phyllis Graham, Dana McCormick, Audrey Rattan, Monica Reed, Cathy Salinas, Deb Schering, James Stryker, Chelsea Thomas, Tom Tran, Linda Tarkowski and Sherry Yaft.
SW Affiliate News - January 2013
Now Available - Recorded SW-AMCP Legislative Webinar - AMCP Advocacy: What Do I Need to Know
- How is AMCP involved in legislation in my state legislature? What can I do and who do I contact when the legislature addresses managed care pharmacy issues? Where are AMCP's resources and positions on policy issues? This 30-minute webinar answers these questions and more so you can support AMCP advocacy efforts in your state.
- Link to Archived Webinar: http://www.amcp.org/swadvocacy
Southwest-AMCP Individual Member Dues
If you are an AMCP member living in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico or Oklahoma, consider joining Southwest-AMCP. For more information about Southwest-AMCP, contact: Deb Schering Sternaman at email@example.com.
For More Information