STUDENT PHARMACIST COMMITTEE
Committee Mission: To ensure Academy awareness of issues, policies, programs and services that impact student pharmacists as well as provide oversight and guidance to the AMCP Student Chapter program.
- Oversees the Academy’s programs, products and services for student pharmacists
- Provides guidance on the operations of AMCP Student Pharmacists Chapters
- Completes tasks that focus on student pharmacists issues as assigned by the President-elect that forwards the AMCP Strategic Plan
- Those who have experience and/or interest in the development of student educational programming
- Student pharmacist AMCP membership
For more information, contact the AMCP Staff Liaison: Bri Palowitch