October 1, 2022 - January 6, 2023
- PharmD candidate
- Pharmacist license or eligible for licensure in Minnesota
Our program is a unique and challenging experience where you will develop a deeper understanding of the national pharmaceutical and healthcare arena while contributing to the development of UHCP’s Prescription Drug List (PDL) and clinical programs through pharmacy analytics and strategic planning.
The UHCP residency is a unique opportunity because it’s not like other residencies. At UHCP you work with all areas of pharmacy management by seeing a project through from beginning to end. Residents are given the opportunity to develop a strategy, work with the analytics team to determine the value of the strategy, develop the presentation to senior leadership for decision making and then work with the operations and communication departments to successfully implement and communicate the strategy.
Pharmacy Residents at UHCP are expected to complete a variety of challenging clinical, research, business and leadership projects. Projects include:
- Completing an original research project
- Completing a business project
- Preparing presentations for subject matter experts and/or thought leaders in a particular disease state
- Completing AMCP/ASHP PGY1 Residency Objectives
Name: Becky Faustgen
Email: View Email Address
Phone: (952) 979-6061
9700 Health Care Ln
Minnetonka, MN 55343