Call for AMCP Talks Speakers
You're invited to submit your proposals for AMCP Talks: Health Technology and Digital Therapeutics. This unique speaking opportunity at AMCP Nexus 2020.
We continue to plan and look forward to AMCP Nexus 2020 from Oct. 20-23 at MGM in Las Vegas. AMCP is working closely with Las Vegas officials and reviewing the latest guidance from public health authorities and will adjust accordingly, if needed.
Today’s health care climate spurs innovation. Share your thought leadership with nearly 2,500 managed care pharmacists and health care professionals who are expected to attend AMCP Nexus 2020 and are eager to advance their professional learning alongside peers and experts.
Nexus 2020 - Call for AMCP Talks Speaker Proposals
- June 15, 2020 – Submission site closed. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 31, 2020 – Submitter(s) will be notified of acceptance or rejection.
- October 23, 2020 – AMCP Talks at MGM Grand; Las Vegas, NV
Selected speakers will be featured in an education opportunity being offered at AMCP Nexus 2020 titled, “AMCP Talks: Future Trends in Health Technology and Digital Therapeutics.” This 3-hour activity will feature rapid-fire, timed presentations followed by a moderated panel discussion with audience participation. The activity will be divided into the following topics related to health technology and digital therapeutics. Submitters will be required to select one of these topics for their submission:
- Using Health Technology to Enhance Managed Care Pharmacy Practice - Speakers will present unique use of technology to enhance population health management and managed care pharmacy. Speakers can focus on current or future technologies; the presentation should be able to discuss implications to patient care and outcomes.
- Digital Therapeutics: How Can Managed Care Use the Data these Novel Tools Bring? - Speakers will present on currently approved or future digital therapeutic agents and implications to payers. Discussion should include information on specific digital therapeutic agents, types of evidence used in their approval and implications to patient outcomes.
Speakers will be asked to speak for 10 minutes on their topic and participate in a 30-minute panel discussion with an interactive audience question and answer period.
Speaker Proposal Submission Requirements:
- Available to present at AMCP Nexus 2020 in Las Vegas on Friday, October 23 from 8-11am.
- Willing and able to discuss your organization’s implementation of technology, its impact on managed care pharmacy and patient outcomes.
- Able to present a session that provides the participant with “actionable” strategies that can be used in their own practice.
What AMCP is looking for:
AMCP is specifically looking for individuals who can present specific examples of how emerging technology can be used to enhance managed care practice/population care and/or the role of digital therapeutics in practice. There will be special consideration given to speakers and organizations that are able to discuss an actual project and detail challenges, opportunities and outcomes that include data demonstrating the success of their solution.
The following fields will be required for the submission:
1. Speaker Information
- Complete speaker information including name, title, email address and phone number. Please note, the submitter must be the speaker.
2. Topic Area (select one):
- Using Health Technology to Enhance Managed Care Pharmacy Practice
- Digital Therapeutics: How Can Managed Care Use the Data these Novel Agents Bring?
3. Brief summary of the presentation that includes responses to the following questions:
- What was the unique challenge you encountered?
- How did you use technology to address your challenge?
- What did you learn and how can others benefit?
- Do you have any data to support your outcomes that can be shared?
4. What specifically will session participants learn from your presentation?
Monday, June 15, 2020 at 11:59pm PT
Please contact email@example.com.