Designed to insight innovative solutions and approaches to advance equitable and value-based care, AMCP Summits are 1-day virtual and interactive events hosted by an expert in the field of health disparities and value + access. These thought-provoking events also feature a cross-section of innovators.
The goals of the AMCP Summits are to:
- Convene health care managed care executives, researchers, patient advocates, manufacturers, and others key health care leaders to explore insights and innovative solutions.
- Showcase innovative examples of improving patient health by ensuring access to high-quality, cost-effective medications and other therapies.
- Cover case studies and surface new solutions around health disparities and value and access.
Planned AMCP Summits:
Jun. 9, 2022
Value + Access
Nov. 9, 2022
Sponsor an AMCP Summit
Solutions explored during summits fuel AMCP’s ability to build on initiatives related to the topics discussed. This might include pursuing publication in peer-reviewed journals as well as presenting at state and national meetings.
Through sponsorship of a summit, you ensure that your company is recognized as a champion of health disparities and value + access, ensuring patients have access to medication at an affordable price.
In addition to this benefit, working with AMCP exposes you to our:
- Growing membership base of 7,000.
- Members who influence the health care coverage of the nearly 300 million served by private/public health plans, PBMs, and emerging care models.
- Members who work for 22 of the top 25 health plans in the U.S.
Contact View Email Address to discuss sponsorships.