Pre-Approval Information Exchange (PIE): Implementing Pre-Approval Communication Strategies
An AMCP and Xcenda Corporate Training Program.
- May 18, 2021, 2-4:30pm ET
- May 20, 2021, 2-4:30pm ET
Brand and payer marketers, account executives, field and HQ-based HEOR leads, payer medical leads. AMCP members & non-members.
This Program offers real-world, relevant training for life science companies. Are your company’s pre-approval information exchange (PIE) strategy and tactics aligned with the market and FDA guidance? Do you know:
- What PIE data payers are receiving about new products in development?
- What additional data payers are looking for?
- What additional information are payers providing about specialty products?
- How other manufacturers are communicating PIE information?
- How to leverage FormularyDecisionsSM for pre-approval communication?
- How to integrate a pre-approval dossier into a proactive communications plan?
- How to facilitate alignment on PIE policies and process with key stakeholders within your company?
At the completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Build your PIE expertise and core competencies required to drive your pre-approval payer objectives.
- Gain real customer insights – AMCP thought leaders and experts bring insight and meaning to their rapidly evolving business models.
- Provide resources to build expertise and confidence, and a framework to enable managers to coach their team members.
Senior Director, Market Access & Business Development
West | Xcenda
Lisa Cashman, PharmD
Vice President, Specialty Solutions | MedImpact & AMCP Format Executive Committee
Head, Market Access Solutions & Growth Strategies| FormularyDecisions
Jay Jackson, PharmD, MPH
Senior Vice President, Consulting Services | Xcenda
Dana McCormick, RPh
Director of Pharmacy | Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Senior Director, Clinical Policy & Strategy | Aetna Inc.
Xcenda’s strategic consulting and field reimbursement services help pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers thrive in global, value-driven healthcare markets. Our areas of expertise include health economics and outcomes research, reimbursement and global market access strategy, market research, and health policy analysis, as well as the development of value demonstration tools, scientific publications, training programs and outsourced field reimbursement teams. We apply a broad, yet strategically connected array of consulting services to help manufacturers identify, demonstrate, and deliver their brand’s value proposition to key healthcare stakeholders.
About AMCP Corporate Training
AMCP is the professional association leading the way to help patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford. Creating real-world, relevant training for life science companies - we build your health care business acumen so you can step out in confidence, equipped for customer engagements that drive positive patient outcomes. We’ve shaped our learning forums to connect you with thought leaders and experts. This, plus AMCP tools and resources, fast-tracks you to what’s relevant and keeps you informed about the newest insights. We’ll help you learn about the health care reforms that are most meaningful to you, your account teams and your clients – guiding you to customer-targeted solutions.
For questions about the corporate training program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.