AMCP Past Partnership Forums
AMCP Partnership Forums provide the venue, participants across the health care spectrum provide the insights and expertise.
AMCP Partnership forums bring together payers, pharmacies, integrated delivery system leaders, HEOR analysts, academics, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers and various other health care stakeholders to discuss key issues facing managed care pharmacy and collaborative help shape the changing health care landscape.
The events are invitation only and are supported by our partners. The findings from the forums are shared with members via webinars and proceedings published in the Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy.
During these 1- to 2-day events, participants collaborate to gain consensus on how to:
- Address key issues, challenges, or opportunities facing the industry and patient populations
- Remove barriers to improve patient care and optimize health care costs
2018 Partnership Forums:
- Designing Benefits and Payment Models for Innovative High-Investment Medications, July 24-25, 2018, Baltimore, MD
- Managing Total Cost of Care Through Medical and Pharmacy Data Integration, September 25-26, 2018, Baltimore, MD
- Building the Foundation for Patient-Reported Outcomes: Infrastructure and Methodologies, October 25, 2018, Orlando, FL
- Integrated Delivery Network’s Role in Value-Based Agreements for Pharmacy and Medical Benefits, November 13-14, 2018, Arlington, VA
2017 Partnership Forums:
- Advancing Value-Based Contracting, June 20-21, 2017, Arlington, VA
- Making Patient Reported Outcomes Meaningful for Managed Care, October 19, 2017, Dallas, TX
- Driving Value and Outcomes in Oncology, November 14-15, 2017, Arlington, VA
- Managing Care in the Wave of Precision Medicine, December 7-8, 2017, Arlington, VA
2016 Partnership Forums:
- FDAMA 114: Improving the Exchange of Pharmacoeconomic Data, March 1-2, 2016
- Navigating Innovations in Diabetes Care, July 19-20, 2016
- Enabling the Exchange of Clinical and Economic Data Pre-FDA Approval, September 13-14, 2016
- Driving Value and Outcomes in Oncology, November 15-16, 2016
If you are interested in becoming a partner, contact email@example.com.