AMCP Engagement and Collaboration Opportunities
AMCP is the only national professional association for pharmacists and other health care professionals who work for health plans, pharmacy benefit management firms, and organizations that provide services or products for the managed care industry. AMCP events and activities provide companies with numerous opportunities to educate, inform, and conduct meetings aligned with their strategic business objectives related to pharmacy and managed care. Let AMCP help you reach today's decision makers while demonstrating your company's commitment to managed care pharmacy.
- Become an AMCP Corporate Member
- Exhibit or Sponsor at an AMCP Meeting or Conference
- Advertise in the Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (JMCP) and other e-newsletters
- Rent an AMCP Mail List Rental
- Sponsor or host an AMCP Webinar
- Participate in an AMCP Forum/Summit on the key issues facing managed care pharmacy today
- Train your account management staff through AMCP's Customized Account Management Training
- Budget Planning or working to meet corporate goals and objectives? AMCP's corporate team can work with you to help you determine budget needs and amplify your company's presence. Contact us at View Email Address to arrange a meeting today.
To learn more about these and other ways to connect with managed care pharmacy, please contact AMCP at email@example.com,