Devising Outcomes-based Contracts. Is the Devil in the Detail?
Webinar Recorded on May 2, 2018
Outcomes-based contracting is an emerging trend leveraging real-world outcomes where payers share risk with pharma using value-, instead of volume-based payments. As the industry gains more experience in this arena, there are some key components to consider.
Specifically, this webinar will review:
- The evolving landscape of outcomes-based contracting and a discussion of currently what is working or not
- US payer survey results – based on responses from the AMCP eDossier System @FormularyDecisions.com community
- Payer perspective of working with outcomes-based contracting and lessons learned
- Manufacturer perspective of accommodating the growing payer interest in outcomes-based contracting and lessons learned
- Discussion of barriers to outcomes-based contracting and potential solutions
- Mike Drummond, PhD, Professor of Health Economics, University of York and former NICE committee Chair in the UK
- Elizabeth Sampsel, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, VP, Payer Strategy and Relations, Dymaxium
- James T. Kenney, RPh, MBA, Manager, Specialty and Pharmacy Contracts, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tom Rice, Vice President, Market Access & Payer Strategy, Amgen Inc.