Trends in Health Care: Disruptors and Opportunities – Summary from AMCP Foundation Research Symposium
Webinar Recorded on December 5, 2018
Crystal balling the future of health care? Find out what new research indicates by revisiting highlights from the AMCP Foundation Research Symposium, held prior to AMCP Nexus. Following the Research Symposium theme, speakers will address potential impacts from disruptors placing pressure on stakeholders within:
The summary report from the Research Symposium, as well as the Trends in Health Care research report, will be posted on the AMCP Foundation website.
- Affordability and Value
- Innovative and Curative Therapies
- Industry Consolidation and Integration
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Population Health Management, and
- Expedited Drug Approvals.
- Reed V. Tuckson, MD, Managing Director, Tuckson Health Connections and former EVP & Chief of Medical Affairs, UnitedHealth Group. In Orlando, Dr. Tuckson delivered the very popular keynote presentation “Perspectives On the Changing Health Care Landscape: Realizing Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary, and Integrated Health and Medical Care.”
- Breanna Popelar, PharmD, MS, Assistant Director, Strategic Market Access & Insights, Xcenda. Xcenda is the research partner for our Trends in Health Care series, conducted in partnership with Pfizer, Inc.
- Moderator – Laura E. Happe, PharmD, MPH, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (JMCP)