Not Happy with Pharmacy Research? Let’s Build a List of Research Priorities Together!
Webinar Recorded on Oct. 22, 2014
With the explosion of real world data, it is more important than ever that we give a consistent message about our managed care pharmacy research needs. AMCP believes that identifying our managed care research priorities will speed improvements in managed care pharmacy practice and upgrade the quality of care we provide to our patients.
Join us to learn more about our AMCP Research Prioritization project and why it is important to achieving the Triple Aim of improving patient outcome and satisfaction; improving population health; and reducing the cost of health care.
During the Webinar we will hear from various AMCP members about why they believe a prioritized list of Managed Care Pharmacy Research needs will help them deliver better care at lower costs. Let’s engage in a discussion about their research needs. No research topic will be off limits! Invite your colleagues to join in the webinar.
The purpose of this Webinar is to explain:
- Why your research topic suggestions are vital to our goal of defining managed care pharmacy research gaps
- How you can contribute to the AMCP Research Priorities project by submitting your important suggestions, and what to expect when submitting these questions.
- The timeline and deliverables for the AMCP Research Prioritization project.
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, MSPH
Executive Director, US Outcomes Research Group
- Kevin P. Boesen, PharmD
Founder and CEO
- Jacob Abarca, PharmD, MS
Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Vincent W. Lin, PharmD, MS
Global Health Economics, Amgen
AMCP CER/ Research Priorities Subcommittee