The Pace of Change is Accelerating: Staying on Top of Emerging Trends - Migrating to New Provider Payment Methods
Webinar Recorded on September 2, 2015
The AMCP Foundation released the “Top 10 Emerging Health Care Trends: Implications for Patients, Providers, Payers and Pharmaceuticals” at the AMCP Nexus 2014. The Foundation has now developed a series of webinars discussing those top trends.
This webinar covers the migration to new provider payment models and will discuss the following:
- Fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement declining trend
- Growth and performance of accountable care organizations (ACOs)
- Impact on health care deliver
- Shifting of financial risk
- Implications for pharmaceutical car
- Thanh-Nghia Nguyen, DrPH, MBA, Director, Customer Marketing, Pfizer, Inc.
- Jeremy Nobel, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Northeast Business Group on Health & Faculty, Center for Primary Care; Professor, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School
The document and webinars were developed by the AMCP Foundation and supported by Pfizer, Inc.