The Power of Microbiome – Can it be unlocked to break the cycle of recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection?
Science & Innovation Webinar
Webinar Recorded on Sep. 29, 2021
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Program Educational Objectives:
- Understand the role of the microbiome in overall health
- Explore the relationship between the gut microbiome and Clostridioides difficile infection (CDI)
- Review the risk factors and pathobiology of CDI
- Assess the current burden of CDI and recurrent infection
- Evaluate the current management of CDI and the potential of microbiome-based therapeutics
- Paul Feuerstadt, MD, FACG, AGAF
This webinar is sponsored, developed and presented by the sponsor. The content of this Science & Innovation Theater Webinar and opinions expressed by the presenters are those of the sponsor or presenters and not of AMCP.