Hepatitis C: A Focus on the Evolving Epidemiology Landscape
Recorded on June 21, 2017
Sponsored by Abbvie
Hepatitis C virus is a chronic disease that has been historically associated with individuals in the baby boomer age group. Recently, many patient factors and changes in access to care have altered the epidemiologic landscape of Hepatitis C patients. It is important for managed care professionals to understand the evolving patient landscape and access situation surrounding Hepatitis C virus patients.
This educational webinar will explorer the available information on this topic and answer the following questions:
- Which populations are most at risk of HCV infection?
- What proportion of patients remains undiagnosed?
- What is the epidemiology of HCV infection in high-risk populations?
- What is the current state of access to treatment?
- How will the epidemiology of HCV change in the future?
Gail Bridges, PharmD
Sr. Clinical Consultant
Accredo Health Group, Inc.
Ziad H. Younes, MD
Medical Director and Director of Clinical Research
This webinar is sponsored, developed and presented by the sponsor. The content of the Science & Innovation Theater Webinar and opinions expressed by the presenters are those of the sponsor or presenters and not of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy.