Payer Needs for Specialty Pharma – Oncology Pipeline: What’s needed & when?
Webinar Recorded on January 29, 2019
For payers, managing the complexity and cost of specialty pharmacy oncology products is daunting. For life sciences companies, ensuring payers have what they need to review these products and when they need it, pre- and post-FDA-approval, is key.
Join us to hear directly from payers regarding their process to review oncology drugs, including the type of information they are looking for and when they need it.
Specifically, this webinar will review:
- Evolving landscape of reviewing oncology pipeline drugs for formulary coverage and reimbursement decisions.
- US syndicated payer survey results – based on responses from the FormularyDecisions.com® community
- Payer perspective on reviewing oncology drugs for P&T and the challenges associated with coverage decisions
- PBM perspective on accommodating payer requirements for oncology product P&T reviews
- Discussion of the challenges in the near and long term with oncology product reviews and potential solutions to optimize the decision-making process and facilitate access to these important therapies
- Elizabeth Sampsel, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, Vice President, Payer Strategy and Relations, Dymaxium
- Jeremy Lee, PharmD, BCPS, Director, Drug Information, MedImpact