5 Years of ICER – Insights and Impact on Payers
Webinar Recorded on Sept. 15, 2020
To download a copy of the webinar slides, please complete this request form.
In the last 5 years, ICER reports have become an increasingly important resource for payers to consider as part of their formulary decision making process. So…what do payers find most relevant when it comes to ICER, what impact do ICER reports have on coverage decisions, and how have manufacturers engaged with ICER to support their products?
Join this webinar as experts with payer, consulting, and data analytics perspectives discuss trends in the usage of ICER reports and considerations for manufacturers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Trends from the FormularyDecisions payer community on use of ICER reports, including uptake and impact
- Payer perspectives on the current use of ICER reports within their organization and evaluation process
- Innovative solutions to understand payer access to and use of this critical information source
- Insights on how manufacturers can effectively design strategies and engage with ICER to support their products
- Tricia Monaco, MBA, Senior Director, Marketing, Xcenda
- Jeremy Lee, PharmD, BCPS, Director, Drug Information, MedImpact Healthcare Systems
- Allen Lising, Managing Director, FormularyDecisions
- Linnea Tennant, PharmD, MBA, MS, Assistant Director, Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Xcenda